Because all of our products are individually customized and permanently marked, we cannot accept returns. Please see our policies below regarding order errors and shipping breakage.
We will immediately replace an item at no charge if we made an error when creating the engraving or printing. However, if the error was made by the customer (such as a typo made on the order form) then we can't be held responsible. While we will attempt to clear up any uncertainties, we will follow exactly what is on the order form. Please proofread orders before submission.
There is always the possibility of breakage when shipping fragile items, no matter how well they are packaged. Please read the following policies concerning shipping damage:
- We must be notified of breakage at the time of order receipt.
- Broken glasses and packaging should temporarily be held in case our carrier elects to inspect or recover the damaged goods.
- For orders of engraved glassware that suffer shipping breakage, we normally offer a choice of replacement glasses or a product cost refund.
- For orders of digitally printed glassware that suffer shipping breakage, we normally offer a choice of replacement glasses or a product cost refund.
- For orders of screen printed glassware, our normal policy is to offer a product cost refund for any broken glassware. Due to extensive setup time requirements on printed orders, we are unable to offer replacements on small numbers of screen printed glasses broken during shipping.
- For large screen printed orders (100 or more glasses), we will offer a replacement option if there was large scale shipping damage where more than 10% of the glasses arrived broken.
- Replacements will be shipped at no cost via the same shipping method that was selected at time of purchase. If expedited shipping is required to receive your replacements by a certain deadline, we may ask you to pay the difference in shipping to have them arrive in time.
Orders are fully cancellable prior to order production. However, refunds cannot be given once orders have been engraved or printed. Changes may also be made at any time prior to order production, but a charge will apply if changes are requested after the order has already been set in to motion.
We produce and ship orders very quickly. However, shipping transit time still applies to your order after it leaves our facility. Ground transit times do vary significantly depending on your location. We are happy to accommodate short notice deadlines when we're able. However, please note the following:
- We need to be notified if your order has any special requirements. Otherwise, it will be handled on our normal production timeline. We can't take responsibility for a deadline if that information hasn't been communicated.
- We can't be responsible for any delays that occur after we ship the order. Occasionally, shipping problems may occur that are beyond our control (for example, a weather issue that delays delivery).
We can ship to APO/FPO addresses. Such orders will be shipped via the US Postal Service, and will be subject to different costs and timelines than our domestic shipments. Please contact us if you are interested in an APO/FPO shipment.
At this time we are only creating international shipments to Canada. Such orders need to be coordinated directly with us (they cannot be placed through the website). Please contact us if you are interested in a shipment to Canada.
Customer Supplied Artwork
We are happy to work with graphics or logos that are supplied by our customers. We do recommend providing us with a high-resolution version of an image to be engraved or printed. We will attempt to point out any artwork issues before we make the order (such as pixilation caused by low file sizes, or issues with color translation). However, when using customer-supplied art, we are limited by the quality of the image that we receive.
Do you offer gift boxing?
Yes. We can gift box your order for $8.95. Items will be packed in a glossy white box, with decorative ribbons and a gift note. The option for gift wrapping is presented on the shopping cart during checkout. Please note that restrictions do apply....the intent is for all items to be boxed together (as in a single gift). If you would like your order split into multiple gift boxes (such as gifts for different individuals), please contact us after order placement. Additional charges may apply for split gift boxes.
Limits On What We Will Engrave or Print
In general, we can engrave or print anything that our customers desire. We don't mind humor, profanity, or off-color content. However, we reserve the right to refuse orders with symbols or messages that are openly offensive to any group of people.